ACTIVE HALF-LIFE 24 hours
CLASSIFICATION Growth Hormone Secretagogue
DOSAGE 10-50 mg/day
MK 677 is a potent growth hormone (GH) secretagogue, which mimics GH’s stimulating action of ghrelin – an endogenous hormone. It has been studied over the past decade for the treatment of low levels of IGF-1, as well as growth hormone deficiencies in children and elderly adults. Interestingly, Ibutamoren has the advantage of being safer and less expensive than growth hormone.
Nowadays, athletes have started utilizing this potent compound as a performance enhancer to improve endurance, fat loss, and gaining muscle mass. As a result, due to the great amount of fake and under-dosed HGH that is circulated on the market, Ibutamoren has the potential to become a game-changer.
How it works
Ibutamoren works by increasing the release of several hormones in the body, including growth hormone and IGF-1, and it does this without affecting cortisol levels. Subsequently, the increase in IGF-1 and growth hormone comes with a host of benefits which we will discuss in this article. Furthermore, it fights also obesity by altering the metabolism of body fat.
Studies and medical uses
Studies have shown that Ibutamoren will increase both muscle mass, and bone mineral density. Moreover, it also inhibits body fat buildup, with studies showing that those who gained lean body mass did not experience any visceral adipose tissue growth. What’s more, those subjects who were put in a caloric deficit still managed to add lean muscle mass anyway.
Ibutamoren will cause a rise in IGF-1 and growth hormone even in diet-induced nitrogen-wasting state. This means that even without making any serious effort in the kitchen or the gym it is almost impossible not to gain muscle mass and lose body fat with Ibutamoren. Therefore, athletes can benefit in several ways from Ibutamoren:
1. Fat loss
2. Muscle gain
3. Injury healing and bone strengthening
Moreover, it will also aid in such things as endurance, mood, sleep, and general health. Hence, Ibutamoren Mk-677 gives the athletes all the benefits of growth hormone and IGF-1 increase without the high financial cost and side effects of the HGH.
Depending on the athlete’s needs, Ibutamoren can be stacked in several ways to get tremendous benefits:
1. Endurance: Many endurance athletes have been pinched over the years for human growth hormone, so naturally, we can deduce that Ibutamoren would work beautifully for this purpose. Stack it with 20 milligrams (mg) a day of cardarine for a lethal endurance stack, and blow away your competition on your next bicycle/road race.
2. Fat loss: Ibutamoren is so good at preventing fat gain and fighting obesity, that it is almost impossible to gain body fat on it. However, you can take these effects even further – stack it with andarine and cardarine to get a lethal fat-burning triple stack.
3. Mass gain: Being able to gain mass without the fear of spiking your body fat measurement is something we all wish for, but unless you have tremendous genetics, it is very difficult to accomplish. Ibutamoren evens the playing field when stacked with LGD and anabolic steroids.
4. Overall health: Ibutamoren can give an improved mood, sleep, cholesterol levels, injury healing, and immune system boosting. Stack it with N2guard, Ostarine, and HCGenerate ES to get a perfect stack for those who have let their bodies go due to injury, or who are in between cycles and looking to improve their overall health without risking anabolic steroid use and having a setback.
Ibutamoren has considerably fewer side effects than growth hormone, which is similar to how SARMs have fewer side effects than anabolic steroids.
Nevertheless, it has certain side effects, and the first obvious one that the user will notice is an increase in appetite, which can manifest itself in certain cravings for such foods as red meat or carbs. Interestingly, this type of thing is common with growth hormones and can be beneficial for those who have problems gaining mass.
Similar to growth hormone, another rare side effect is early water retention. However, you can solve it easily with adjustments to your diet. And those with experience can additionally use diuretics for this purpose. Luckily, most users will never have this issue.
Ironically studies have shown that Ibutamoren actually keeps prolactin and cortisol inhibited even while increasing GH and IGF-1. This is a major advantage to the user that should not be a concern. Furthermore, human studies confirmed that there was no prolactin increase whatsoever with Ibutamoren use. Hence, using HCGenerate ES with Ibutamoren as a preventive measure can help the athlete not to worry about prolactin. Since it contains mucuna pruriens, which will easily inhibit any prolactin increase.
Half-life, use, and dosage
Just like with other SARMs, the half-life of Ibutamoren is a robust 24 hours, so once a day dosing is all that is needed. The research chemical liquid form is taken orally – simply squirt it into your mouth and swallow; then chase it down with some juice or water. Do not mix.
We recommend taking Ibutamoren upon waking up, on an empty stomach before you eat breakfast, and 25 milligrams (mg) a day is the bread and butter dosage. Some users will go as low as 5mg, or as high as 50mg.